Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Reflection on Web Blogs


2nd Day ICT Integration
Web Blogs

I have learned that blogs is a web-based space for writing. It is an online journal where all the writing and editing is done.
Navigating blogs today is another wonderful experience for me. I can openly publish my own blogs privately and publicly. I can also give comment on someone's work. I am proud to say that this will be a great help for me to monitor ideas from my students as I create a yahoo group for us.

4 comments:

ghie said...

Hi ma'am bel! What a nice web blog. hope you enjoy the training as i do. thank you for being nice.
God Bless! Mwahh!

Grace Policarpio
El Nido

redcer said...

I'm glad to know that you enjoyed the training as we did. Congratulations. Let us apply this learning that we have acquired this school year 2007-2008.

red pns

teacherjo said...

hi mam ben! hope that we shall continue to learn ICT and Web design when we return back to our station...meaning pls help me to learn more. thanks.

MAU said...

to my beautiful setmate, thanks for guiding me if sometimes i could not understand some topics in our training.
i want also to thank for your being understanding as roomate.

mauifree